Barcelona SUPERSTAR set to make shock move to Man Utd
Twelve months to the day after he swapped Liverpool for Barcelona, Philippe Coutinho’s future in Spain is in question.
The Brazilian has been left out of the Catalans’ starting lineup recently, with Ernesto Valverde currently preferring Ousmane Dembele to the 26-year-old playmaker.
And now it’s been reported that United could look to bring him back to the Premier League this month.
In a report published by the Manchester Evening News, it’s claimed that United have been mooted as one of four teams interested in an unlikely switch for the £100million star.
- Snow claims third Safari Tour victoryGolf 1 day ago
- Ataro among coaches awaiting Telkom callHockey 1 day ago
- Petr Cech to be offered chance to return to ChelseaPremier League 1 day ago
- AFC Leopards, shida iko wapi? Football 1 hour ago
- Emery provides update on Ozil amid claims German could leave ArsenalFootball 16 hours ago
- Manchester United star fumes at team-mates during training Football 53 minutes ago
- Mourinho rejects opportunity to become top club managerFootball 1 week ago