Eden Hazard has spoken about leaving Chelsea
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has regularly been linked with a move to Real Madrid over the past few months.
The Belgian has previously spoken of how a move to the Bernabeu would be a "dream", fuelling speculation he'll soon be on his way out of Stamford Bridge.
His deal is due to expire in 2020 and a new contract has yet to be agreed, although Chelsea remain determined to hold on to their star man.
And he has now revealed talks with the Blues are on hold as he dropped another strong hint that his future lies in the Spanish capital.
"There was a bit of talk (with Chelsea), but then it stopped, now we're waiting," he told French radio station RMC.
"Not yet," Hazard added when asked if he knew where his future lay. "The new (Chelsea) coach (Maurizio Sarri) thinks football like me, so we'll see.
"The family is in London, I'm also going to be 28. I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my (career). It's a decision I'm going to make, I do not know when, but I'll make it."
"Me, you know me, I've always loved Real, even before (Zinedine) Zidane, we'll see what happens.
"As I said, I'm already finishing this year with Chelsea, I still have a year of contract after this year, we'll see.
It appears the arrival of Maurizio Sarri could tempt Hazard to stay, along with the desire to keep his family in London.
But it also seems the departure of Zinedine Zidane, who was a huge fan of his, will not detract from his overriding desire to one day represent Los Blancos.
With the January transfer window around the corner, Chelsea fans will no doubt continue to be concerned about the future of their talisman.
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 1 month ago
- Everton legends call to Sharks ahead of friendlyFootball 1 month ago
- Mane says he will step down as Senegal penalty-taker for nowFootball 1 month ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 month ago
- WWE superstar rushed to hospital with 'separated pelvis' after fightSports 1 month ago
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 1 month ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago