Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- BetLion to send lucky fan and friend to Egypt for AFCONFootball 2 weeks ago
- Salah calls for change in treatment of women in Muslim worldSports 2 days ago
- Top 50 football managers of all time named - and Sir Alex Ferguson is only secondFootball 1 month ago
- Superstar reveals who Liverpool want to avoid in Champions League quarter-finals Football 1 month ago
- Pacquiao trains son for boxing career, leaves wife in tears [Photos]Boxing 1 week ago
- Premier League manager banned for two games, fined Sh1.3 million by FAFootball 1 month ago
- Football great Pele released from hospitalFootball 1 week ago