Former top footballer turns to begging in pubs
The former star is too broke to afford a sachet of booze. The ex-player has been hopping from one pub to another sampling drinks at the expense of his friends and fans.
His close friends told Offisde that the former star has become a permanent fixture in pubs – always begging for booze.
The man had everything going right for him before he abandoned football for women and booze.
“He was the best in this position in the country not too long ago. He was destined for greater things, but suddenly went into drinking and lost it altogether,” said a close friend.
The player who has crazy appetite for slender women and beer lost his career after moving to Eastlands where beer and slender women are in plenty.
Offside has learnt that the payer is now putting up with friends after he was thrown out by the landlord.
He has since sold his household items including beddings.
- Barcelona star lined up by Arsenal for shock January loanFootball 1 day ago
- Simiyu maintains cool to retain Mashujaa Day titleGolf 1 day ago
- Chelsea coach charged with improper conductFootball 16 hours ago
- Serie A round 9 preview: Inter and AC Milan to meet in fierce derby clashFootball 5 days ago
- Did Luka Modric give false testimony in corruption trial? – Court decidesFootball 2 weeks ago
- Chepkoech listed for athlete of the year awardAthletics 11 hours ago
- Cecafa teams remain hopeful of AFCON finalsFootball 2 days ago