Here are the referees who will officiate the Kenya-Ghana tie at Kasarani
Referees have been selected to take charge of the African Cup of Nations qualifier between Kenya and Ghana.
Harambee Stars are set to play the Black Stars on Saturday, September 8, 2018, at the Moi International Sports Complex Kasarani.
Tickets will be retailed at Sh1000 and Sh200 for VIP and terraces sections respectively.
According to information from Kenya Football Federation, Zambian Janny Sikazwe will be the centre referee and will be assisted by Kabwe Chansa and Oliver Gift Mweene. Wisdom Chewe will be the fourth official while Jean-Albert Rollin will act as Match Commissioner.
Coach Sebastien Migne last month named a 38-man provisional squad, which has commenced training with the exception of key players including Victor Wanyama.
The Tottenham midfielder is fresh from a lengthy spell on the sidelines – knee injury sustained during pre-season.
Bandari’s Farouk Shikalo and Zambia-based Ian Otieno have received call-ups alongside Maritzburg United’s Brian Mandela, Paul Were and Belgium –based Johanna Omollo.
- Snow claims third Safari Tour victoryGolf 1 day ago
- James Odu Cobra: Gone but not forgottenFootball 5 hours ago
- Ataro among coaches awaiting Telkom callHockey 1 day ago
- “It didn’t help the players at all” – Gor Mahia coach Oktay slams Kerr’s tacticsFootball 1 hour ago
- Suarez’s girlfriend drops hint star is signing for ArsenalGossip & Rumours 1 hour ago
- AFC Leopards, shida iko wapi? Football 3 hours ago
- 'Stupid square back passes' – Solskjaer takes swipe at Mourinho's tacticsPremier League 3 days ago