Here are the referees who will officiate the Kenya-Ghana tie at Kasarani
Referees have been selected to take charge of the African Cup of Nations qualifier between Kenya and Ghana.
Harambee Stars are set to play the Black Stars on Saturday, September 8, 2018, at the Moi International Sports Complex Kasarani.
Tickets will be retailed at Sh1000 and Sh200 for VIP and terraces sections respectively.
According to information from Kenya Football Federation, Zambian Janny Sikazwe will be the centre referee and will be assisted by Kabwe Chansa and Oliver Gift Mweene. Wisdom Chewe will be the fourth official while Jean-Albert Rollin will act as Match Commissioner.
Coach Sebastien Migne last month named a 38-man provisional squad, which has commenced training with the exception of key players including Victor Wanyama.
The Tottenham midfielder is fresh from a lengthy spell on the sidelines – knee injury sustained during pre-season.
Bandari’s Farouk Shikalo and Zambia-based Ian Otieno have received call-ups alongside Maritzburg United’s Brian Mandela, Paul Were and Belgium –based Johanna Omollo.
- Chelsea fans react after Lampard’s appointment as managerFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Pog trouble: Shock as Pogba and Lingard almost come to blows in pre-season training (Video)Football 1 month ago
- Cheruiyot sets meet record in IAAF Diamond League Athletics 1 month ago
- Benitez unveiled as Dalian Yifang head coachFootball 1 month ago
- Take it or leave it: Man United make final offer to De GeaFootball 1 month ago
- BLUE BEAUTY! Frank Lampard takes first Chelsea training session (Photos)Football 1 month ago