Here are the referees who will officiate the Kenya-Ghana tie at Kasarani
Referees have been selected to take charge of the African Cup of Nations qualifier between Kenya and Ghana.
Harambee Stars are set to play the Black Stars on Saturday, September 8, 2018, at the Moi International Sports Complex Kasarani.
Tickets will be retailed at Sh1000 and Sh200 for VIP and terraces sections respectively.
According to information from Kenya Football Federation, Zambian Janny Sikazwe will be the centre referee and will be assisted by Kabwe Chansa and Oliver Gift Mweene. Wisdom Chewe will be the fourth official while Jean-Albert Rollin will act as Match Commissioner.
Coach Sebastien Migne last month named a 38-man provisional squad, which has commenced training with the exception of key players including Victor Wanyama.
The Tottenham midfielder is fresh from a lengthy spell on the sidelines – knee injury sustained during pre-season.
Bandari’s Farouk Shikalo and Zambia-based Ian Otieno have received call-ups alongside Maritzburg United’s Brian Mandela, Paul Were and Belgium –based Johanna Omollo.
- Alexis Sanchez ‘lonely and ignored’ at Man United, only speaks to three teammatesPremier League 5 hours ago
- Kenya –Sierra Leone AFCON qualifier called offFootball 10 hours ago
- Man City’s Walker deletes tweet mocking Man United – but fans see it anywayPremier League 9 hours ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 8 hours ago
- Arsenal’s Welbeck could be out for the rest of the seasonPremier League 7 hours ago
- Why the Premier League is it the 'dark ages'Football 20 hours ago
- Nemanja Vidic refuses to criticise Jose Mourinho after derby humiliationPremier League 11 hours ago