Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech reveals why Wenger was not concerned about winning Football 17 hours ago
- Sports ministry under fire: Officials cry foul over poor working relations with parent ministrySports 10 hours ago
- ‘You will NEVER be captain again’ – Mourinho tells Pogba in training ground bust-upPremier League 1 hour ago
- Shakava: Gor should start early Caf preparations Football 10 hours ago
- Hockey: Debutants Lakers inch closer to women’s top tierHockey 1 day ago
- Ochieng shows how it’s done: Custodian trainer mentors budding talent in KayoleFootball 10 hours ago
- Kiptanui, Kipkirui lined up for Delhi 121km raceAthletics 10 hours ago