Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Someone wins jackpot worth millions and disappears Sports 1 day ago
- Chelsea star 'given green light to leave club with Manchester United ready to pounce'Football 3 hours ago
- Former star survives assassination attempt from his own fan [Photos]Football 13 hours ago
- Referee forgets coin, makes captains play rock-paper-scissors instead – then is suspendedFootball 10 hours ago
- Financial Abuse: UEFA warns clubs after Man City’s dirty linen leaksFootball 9 hours ago
- Santiago Solari is the new Real Madrid manager until 2021Football 6 hours ago
- Rugby: Kenya drops in global rankings after Canada thrashingRugby 21 hours ago