Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the seasonFootball 5 hours ago
- Just in! Reasons behind Usain Bolt's decision to retire from footballFootball 2 hours ago
- Serena Williams inches closer to 24th Grand Slam titleTennis 7 hours ago
- See tattoos Aubameyang got to celebrate win over Chelsea [Photos]Football 12 hours ago
- Gor Mahia in ‘Group of Death’ with ZamalekFootball 22 hours ago
- Eden Hazard confession – ‘In my career, I’ve frustrated all my managers’Premier League 7 hours ago
- Morata ends Chelsea nightmare – agrees Atletico Madrid transferPremier League 11 hours ago