Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Shakava: Gor should start early Caf preparations Football 6 hours ago
- Hockey: Debutants Lakers inch closer to women’s top tierHockey 1 day ago
- Ochieng shows how it’s done: Custodian trainer mentors budding talent in KayoleFootball 6 hours ago
- Lukaku sends powerful message to fans about Mourinho’s emotionsFootball 1 week ago
- Hockey: Titans beat Multimedia University in Super LeagueHockey 1 week ago
- AFC to Gor: Don’t open champagne cork yetFootball 1 month ago
- Netball: Kenya lose to hosts Zambia in continental openerVolleyball and Handball 1 month ago