Divock Origi, son to Kenyan football legend Mike Okoth set to join new club
Premier League giants Liverpool are in talks with Borussia Dortmund over striker Divock Origi.
The striker hasn't featured in either of the first two Premier League matches.
Liverpool are willing to sell Divock Origi this summer but have so far struggled to attract bids after demanding £25m.
ESPN FC reports Dortmund are willing to sign Origi, initially on loan, with a view to a permanent deal.
Transfer talks remain ongoing and if everything goes well an agreement will be reached before the European transfer window closes on August 31.
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago