Ex Man United midfielder Adnan Januzaj set to make shock return to Premier League
Leicester are seriously considering a move for former Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj.
The Daily Mail says Foxes are eyeing a replacement for Riyad Mahrez.
The Belgian winger has been playing for Real Sociedad and made an impact at the World Cup when he scored against England in the final group game.
Januzaj has had loan spells at Borussia Dortmund and Sunderland in his career, and spent five seasons at Old Trafford.
Januzaj has a €60m release clause at Real Sociedad.
- How Kisumu County failed to take advantage of Ronaldinho visitFootball 8 hours ago
- Omar Kasongo: Boxing whizz kid whose dreams were floored by a computerBoxing 8 hours ago
- The good and of Golf 2018Golf 2 days ago
- Thunder strike Equity BankBasketball 1 day ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 2 days ago
- Mourinho facing the sack, Man United consider Pochettino as replacementFootball 3 days ago
- Ex-England coach undergoes heart surgery after collapsing on his 61st birthdayFootball 4 days ago