Ex Man United midfielder Adnan Januzaj set to make shock return to Premier League
Leicester are seriously considering a move for former Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj.
The Daily Mail says Foxes are eyeing a replacement for Riyad Mahrez.
The Belgian winger has been playing for Real Sociedad and made an impact at the World Cup when he scored against England in the final group game.
Januzaj has had loan spells at Borussia Dortmund and Sunderland in his career, and spent five seasons at Old Trafford.
Januzaj has a €60m release clause at Real Sociedad.
- ‘I feel really good’ – Sir Alex Ferguson after emotional returnFootball 7 hours ago
- Police target double victories: Defending champions long to narrow 12-point gap with league leaders Butali Sugar WarriorsHockey 1 day ago
- Alexis Sanchez dubbed 'Manchester United's worst signing in years'Premier League 9 hours ago
- Kenyan female athlete threatens to expose senior athletics federation officialAthletics 7 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Man United and Arsenal fight over German wonderkid dubbed the ‘new Kroos’Football 8 hours ago
- How football clubs can do more to help players battling depressionSports 4 hours ago
- BOXING: Joshua KOs Povetkin in seventh round to retain world heavyweight titlesBoxing 8 hours ago