Ex Man United midfielder Adnan Januzaj set to make shock return to Premier League
Leicester are seriously considering a move for former Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj.
The Daily Mail says Foxes are eyeing a replacement for Riyad Mahrez.
The Belgian winger has been playing for Real Sociedad and made an impact at the World Cup when he scored against England in the final group game.
Januzaj has had loan spells at Borussia Dortmund and Sunderland in his career, and spent five seasons at Old Trafford.
Januzaj has a €60m release clause at Real Sociedad.
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Lukaku’s cousin set to help Arsenal land dream target Football 1 month ago