Lukaku sends powerful message to Sanchez who has scored just once since joining Man Utd from Arsenal
Romelu Lukaku has told Alexis Sanchez that his ‘hard work' will get him through his tough Manchester United spell.
Sanchez, who joined Man United from Arsenal in January as part of the deal that saw Henrikh Mkhitaryan move to the Emirates Stadium, has been heavily criticised by analysts and fans alike for his poor form in recent months.
The 29-year-old, who has scored just once since joining from Arsenal in January, has had a tough time at Old Trafford and his team-mate has offered some tips.
"As long as he keeps working hard like he does, I think he'll come good for us," Lukaku told reporters. "He is a quality player with a lot of assets.
"Look at my situation. I started really well and then had the dry spell in November and December. But at the end of the day with hard work you are always going to get through it."
- Former Stars Captain Oliech mother diesFootball 10 hours ago
- Man City consider selling Sterling after World Cup gamble failedGossip & Rumours 19 hours ago
- Kenyans Indiza and Andersen make the cut at MastersGolf 7 hours ago
- Standard County Classic Series heads to Nyali ClubGolf 1 day ago
- Jose Mourinho reveals who will be Manchester United captain next seasonFootball 12 hours ago
- Why World Cup stewards are in trouble after confronting pitch invadersWorld Cup 2018 18 hours ago
- 2018 Rugby World Cup Sevens: Shujaa ready to fend off TongaRugby 1 day ago