Lukaku sends powerful message to Sanchez who has scored just once since joining Man Utd from Arsenal
Romelu Lukaku has told Alexis Sanchez that his ‘hard work' will get him through his tough Manchester United spell.
Sanchez, who joined Man United from Arsenal in January as part of the deal that saw Henrikh Mkhitaryan move to the Emirates Stadium, has been heavily criticised by analysts and fans alike for his poor form in recent months.
The 29-year-old, who has scored just once since joining from Arsenal in January, has had a tough time at Old Trafford and his team-mate has offered some tips.
"As long as he keeps working hard like he does, I think he'll come good for us," Lukaku told reporters. "He is a quality player with a lot of assets.
"Look at my situation. I started really well and then had the dry spell in November and December. But at the end of the day with hard work you are always going to get through it."
- Why Morocco will not host 2019 Afcon Football 16 hours ago
- Kenya battle Zambia for final berthFootball 16 hours ago
- Aprot and Kimitei to light up Kapsokwony raceAthletics 16 hours ago
- Man United striker Lukaku has finally spoken about his body, reveals his problemFootball 4 days ago
- David De Gea ‘makes decision on Manchester United future’Football 4 hours ago
- Finally! Chelsea boss Sarri reveals what they did to Man City to end their unbeaten runFootball 4 days ago
- Yaya Toure set for Premier League returnFootball 21 hours ago