Chelsea 'to sell Willian in January in bid to fund deal for Lucas Moura'
Chelsea are willing to offload Willian in January as they bid to fund a move for PSG star Lucas Moura.
That is according to Le10Sport, who say the Brazilian will make way for the PSG winger, if boss Antonio Conte gets his way.
Willian has found it difficult to hold down a regular first-team spot under Conte, and has recently lost his place in the Blues' starting XI to Pedro.
Chelsea are apparently looking to recoup around £27million for Willian, who has scored 32 times since arriving at Stamford Bridge in 2013.
- Brazil beat Costa Rica 2-0 in tense encounterWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Handball: KHF to organize referees’ courseVolleyball and Handball 2 months ago
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 18 hours ago
- What Pique did after Real Madrid refused Barcelona a guard of honourFootball 1 month ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Gor look to extend lead: K’Ogalo lead standings with two points, and have three matches at handFootball 1 month ago
- Cruel World Cup group has Morocco, Iran grasping at strawsWorld Cup 2018 1 week ago