Chelsea 'to sell Willian in January in bid to fund deal for Lucas Moura'
Chelsea are willing to offload Willian in January as they bid to fund a move for PSG star Lucas Moura.
That is according to Le10Sport, who say the Brazilian will make way for the PSG winger, if boss Antonio Conte gets his way.
Willian has found it difficult to hold down a regular first-team spot under Conte, and has recently lost his place in the Blues' starting XI to Pedro.
Chelsea are apparently looking to recoup around £27million for Willian, who has scored 32 times since arriving at Stamford Bridge in 2013.
- Hosts Kakamega Homeboyz beat AFC Leapards at Bkhungu StadiumFootball 1 day ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- Blow for Liverpool as star is ruled out before crucial Manchester United clashFootball 4 days ago
- Kemboi, Jerop win Kass MarathonAthletics 4 weeks ago
- Santiago Solari is the new Real Madrid manager until 2021Football 1 month ago
- View Starting Lineups - Liverpool vs Man Utd at 7pmFootball 11 hours ago
- Mourinho boasts of his record after late win against Young Boys Football 2 weeks ago