Chelsea 'to sell Willian in January in bid to fund deal for Lucas Moura'
Chelsea are willing to offload Willian in January as they bid to fund a move for PSG star Lucas Moura.
That is according to Le10Sport, who say the Brazilian will make way for the PSG winger, if boss Antonio Conte gets his way.
Willian has found it difficult to hold down a regular first-team spot under Conte, and has recently lost his place in the Blues' starting XI to Pedro.
Chelsea are apparently looking to recoup around £27million for Willian, who has scored 32 times since arriving at Stamford Bridge in 2013.
- Real Madrid’s plans for stunning Sh41 billion stadium revealed [Photos]Football 3 hours ago
- Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegationFootball 17 hours ago
- Heartwarming story of Mfang'ano, island of great soccer talentFootball 2 hours ago
- Sang: We won't phase out Kipchoge Keino's nameAthletics 13 hours ago
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 13 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 13 hours ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 6 hours ago