Woman sues Olympic Champion Conseslus Kipruto for child neglect
- Conseslus Kipruto has been sued at the children court in Eldoret by a woman for child neglect
- Kipruto has been summoned to appear at the Chief Magistrates Court on September 25th for the hearing of the case
World 3,000 meters champion Conseslus Kipruto has been sued at the children court in Eldoret by a woman for child neglect.
The woman claims she cohabited with Kipruto between 2015 and 2016 and that they had a boy but the Olympic Champion refused to take up his role as a father.
“We cohabited as husband and wife from May 2015 and were blessed with one child. Our relationship and perceived marriage has gone sour to the extent that the defendant doesn’t contact us, and doesn’t provide for the minor, leaving me to struggle alone for the welfare of the minor", the woman says in her affidavit.
The woman goes on to claim that Kipruto cut all communication between them and neglected the child hence her decision to go to court demanding sh 50,000 monthly upkeep for the child.
Kipruto has been summoned to appear at the Chief Magistrates Court on September 25th for the hearing of the case.
- Chelsea reluctant to pay Conte over his treatment of CostaGossip & Rumours 5 hours ago
- Rhodri Giggs takes shot at brother Ryan Giggs over Manchester bar closureGossip & Rumours 7 hours ago
- Maradona demands access to Argentina training ground in bid to resurrect World Cup 2018 campaignWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- PHOTOS: Game Yetu in Russia as Belgium take on TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Petit points out main difference between Ronaldo and Messi in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 7 hours ago
- WORLD CUP 2018: Belgium v Tunisia official lineupsWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Snook wary of Morocco threatRugby 17 hours ago