Paris Saint-Germain defender Aurier opens door to a Manchester United move
Paris Saint-Germain defender Serge Aurier has reportedly told Jose Mourinho that he wants to join him at Manchester United.
According to L'Equipe, the Ivorian full-back is prepared to be the answer to some of United's problems, with Mourinho failing to settle on a back four.
Aurier has been in and out of the PSG team this season and is said to be be refusing talks over a new deal at the Parc des Princes.
The 24-year-old's current deal runs until the summer of 2019 - but he reportedly hopes to be working under Mourinho before that date.
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 55 minutes ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago