Kasper Schmeichel being linked with a move to Manchester United where his father made his name
In football, like in life, some things just seem too obvious not to be true.
Such is the case with reports that Manchester United are finally preparing a move to bring Kasper Schmeichel to the club, after his father enjoyed so much success at Old Trafford.
The 30-year-old shot-stopper's reputation is sky high after winning the most unlikely of Premier League titles with Leicester City last year.
And with David De Gea once more being linked with a move back to Spain, Don Balon report that the Red Devils are keen on the Dane.
Interestingly, the Spanish paper also notes that Real Madrid, widely expeected to be De Gea's next career stop, are also keeping tabs on Schmeichel.
- Politicians angry about 'Visit Rwanda' on Arsenal's shirtsFootball 19 hours ago
- Soccer officials ferry slay queens and girlfriends on foreign tripGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Liverpool fans stranded ahead of Champions League finalFootball 20 hours ago
- Ulinzi in bid to gun down rivals to reclaim title Football 14 hours ago
- Liverpool out to topple RealFootball 14 hours ago
- What Beckham asked Zidane to do ahead of Champions League finalFootball 21 hours ago
- Mane paints hometown red by donating 300 Liverpool shirtsFootball 1 day ago