Petr Cech back in full training, reveals Arsene Wenger
Wilshere is yet to play this season due to injury while Rosicky's sole appearance came as a substitute against Burnley in the FA Cup in January
Jack Wilshere, Petr Cech and Tomas Rosicky are all back in full training, Arsene Wenger has revealed.
Arsenal face Watford on Saturday when they'll be looking to get revenge for their FA Cup exit to the Hornets.
Wilshere is yet to play this season while Rosicky's sole appearance came as a substitute against Burnley in the FA Cup in January.
Petr Cech, meanwhile, hasn't played since the beginning of the month.
All three, however, are back training with the rest of the squad and could soon be available for selection.
"Wilshere and Rosicky are back in full training," said Wenger. "Basically they are all progressing well.
"Cech is going back to normal training. It’s too early to say if he will be available for the weekend. He might be a bit short to be competitive."
When asked whether Wilshere is scheduled to play for the under-21 side, Wenger replied: "Not yet, no, we have not decided that yet.
"It is his first week back in full training and we’ll see how he responds to that, but the first signs are quite good. We’ll assess our options next week."
Wenger added that Santi Cazorla would need "three to four weeks more" training, Aaron Ramsey should be back to face West Ham and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was "progressing well".
- Eliud Kipchoge on whether he can run normal marathon in under two hoursAthletics 2 days ago
- Lukaku knew he would have to deal with Italy racismFootball 2 days ago
- Jackpot winner now works as a coal delivery manGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Rugby: Kabras Sugar maintain winning sweetness in Kenya CupRugby 2 days ago
- Storms blunt Strathmore’s Swords to reach semi-finalsBasketball 2 days ago
- Stars jet back and set sights on Hawks tieFootball 2 days ago
- Athletics: Chebet and Kiplimo rule in Baringo 10km race Athletics 2 days ago