There is no Mara plan Bill, MP now says
By Robert Kiplagat
| January 4th 2019
Narok West MP Gabriel Tongoyo has distanced himself from the alleged proposed Mara Management Plan Bill and warned some local activists against spreading propaganda.
The MP’s comments come barely a week after land rights activist Meitamei Oldapash organised a demonstration at Talek in his constituency opposing the alleged plan.
“After meeting with all elected leaders, it was found that the said plan was non-existent as it had yet to be tabled before the assembly,” the MP told The Standard.
Tullow on the spot over social corporate responsibilityLopetakwang said many women in the region had had miscarriages because they had to walk long distances in search of water.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE