Jubilee to use IEBC for its March election
By Jacob Ngetich
| January 5th 2020
Jubilee to use IEBC for polls. Jubilee Party will use services of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) during its elections in March.
Jubilee Party Secretary General Raphael Tuju said the party was determined to lead by example and conduct credible elections for office bearers.
Tuju said they will convene a leadership meeting so that issues around the elections are understood as per the Jubilee constitution and the laws of Kenya as opposed to an obtaining trend where concerns are voiced in rallies and funerals.
“As the ruling party, we owe it to Kenyans to lead by example by conducting a credible election,” he said.
He gave a checklist of what the party will use during the elections whose dates are yet to be announced.
IEBC dilemma as referendum and boundaries tasks beckonArticle 250 provides that the commission shall have at least three but not more than nine members
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls