Murder most foul: Shock as man defiles and stabs two teenagers
By Harold Odhiambo | May 23rd 2021
Police in Kisumu have launched a manhunt for a boda boda rider who allegedly sodomised and murdered a teenager in Nyamasaria in Kisumu.
Another teenager is also fighting for his life at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital after the man stabbed him four times.
In a bizarre incident that has left residents baffled, the body of a 15-year-old boy was found in a pool of blood with several stab wounds.
The assailant, a family friend whom the boy had trusted for their care fled the scene after committing the heinous act.
Beatrice Owino, a landlady narrated how she was awoken by painful screams from the house at around 5am.
When she moved closer to the house, she found a 13 year old boy lying in a pool of blood outside the house.
According to police reports, the suspect used a kitchen knife to stab the teenagers leaving them for dead.
County Commander Samuel Anampiu confirmed the incident and said they have launched investigations with an aim of bringing the suspect to book.
"The suspect is a family friend who had spent the night with the teenagers. He stabbed them with a kitchen knife and fled the scene," said Anampiu.
The officer said that the 15-year-old teenager died at the scene.
3,000m steeplechase duo of Chepkoech and Kiyeng duo chase elusive medal
- Cheruiyot is just happy to have finally raced at the biggest stage
- Olympics: 5,000m runner Kimeli sails through to final, believes 2021 could be his year to deliver
- Syombua exit in 400m heats as Botswana’s Montsho calls it a day on the track
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession