Raila condoles with Nyachae after wife's death
By Erick Abuga | September 5th 2016
CORD leader Raila Odinga Sunday condoled with former Cabinet Minister Simeon Nyachae over the demise of his wife Esther Nyachae.
The former premier arrived at Nyachae’s home in Nyosia village in Nyaribari Chache, Kisii County Sunday afternoon and was received by Governor James Ongwae.
The late Esther will be buried today (Sept 5) at Nyosia, with President Uhuru Kenyatta and former President Daniel arap Moi expected to attend the burial.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession