From Bosongo to Kisii town: British soldiers’ hideout, now region’s trade hub
Originally known as Getembe, it was established by British soldiers who retreated from Lake Victoria following heavy gunfire from German soldiers.
Erick Abuga | 13 days ago
Pavel Oimeke: I will give away my salary for the first three months
For him, growing up as he struggled to change his status and that of the polygamous family he was raised in was as an eye-opener.
Erick Abuga | 22 days ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Uhuru hands off, Jubilee MPs now on their own
- Married woman fails to stop workmate from child's DNA test
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely
- KWS ranger airlifted to hospital after being gored by rhino [PHOTOS]
- Body of Kilifi woman stolen from grave found dumped near river