Nzoia Sugar gifts riders with reflector jackets
By TITUS OTEBA | July 10th 2015
NAIROBI: Over 400 boda boda riders from Kanduyi and Webuye have benefited from reflector jackets courtesy of Nzoia Sugar Company in a bid to help reduce road accidents.
Speaking on Wednesday at the factory, the firm Acting Managing Director Godfrey Wanyonyi said the jackets are part of the company’s community social responsibility to save the self-employed youths from road carnage.
Bungoma South Traffic Commander Sammy ole Mpakany called on the operators to be vigilant on the highways to avoid accidents.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession