I'm ready to meet doctors over withheld pay, Ngilu tells court
By Collins Kweyu
| November 11th 2021
Ngilu, the service board secretary, Health CEC and Health chief officer, who were summoned last month, told Justice Monica Mbaru they were willing to meet with the affected doctors.
"We are ready to enter into talks with the doctors and more so those who took study leave. Their positions were filled because we need doctors to treat our people," said Ngilu.
Former Murang'a MCA and reforms advocate elected to newlook Tea BoardFormer MCA Charles Kirigwi was yesterday elected as the East of the Rift Valley smallholder tea farmers representative.
Nairobi collects paltry Sh1.4b in first quarter as new system launchedNairobi has been falling short of its revenue target since 2013, despite digitisation of 136 of its collection streams.
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories