Heed Charity Ngilu's advice or perish, Kalonzo Musyoka told
The Kamba Council of Elders has told Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka to heed Kitui Governor Charity Ngilu's advice on 2022 elections re-alignment.
By Victor Nzuma | 4 hours ago
Over 85,000 poor families in Kitui benefit in NHIF insurance deal
Kitui County to cater for half of the annual subscription for all the identified families.
Jacinta Mutura | 24 days ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism