Senior officer attached to Karen DCI-Anne Waiganjo dies in hospital
By Kamore Maina
| July 3rd 2021
A senior police officer attached to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) Anne Waiganjo is dead.
The Chief Inspector of police based at Karen Police Station was confirmed dead this evening at the Nairobi Hospital, where she was rushed for treatment after collapsing.
Waiganjo started complaining of chest pains while at a farewell party of a colleague who is retiring from the police force.
The Standard has gathered that family members and colleagues are currently at the hospital.
Waiganjo is a younger sister to Joshua Waiganjo- the man accused of impersonating a police officer.
Ruto intensifies forays in Mt Kenya as he hosts over 200 MCAs from blocThe Deputy President said leaders have a duty to work together to transform Kenya.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga