President Uhuru Kenyatta to travel to Nigeria Sunday
| July 13th 2013
President Uhuru Kenyatta will on Sunday travel to Abuja in Nigeria to attend the Special Summit of the African Union on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
During the visit, President Uhuru is expected to hold talks with his host President Goodluck Jonathan.
The Head of State will also officially open Kenyan Chancery and the residence of the High Commissioner in Abuja.
The plane carrying the President and his delegation is expected to depart Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for Abuja Sunday afternoon.
LSK wants Ahmednassir replaced at JSCThe Law Society of Kenya has sought direction from the Chief Justice Dr Willy Mutunga on when the term of its nominee lawyer Abdullahi Ahmednassir expires so that he can be replaced.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park