Prime Minister Raila Odinga when he handed over the key to a house he helped build for the widow of the late freedom fighter Peter Young Kihara in Git
I did not influence ICC list, Raila saysPrime Minister Raila Odinga has discounted claims he is behind the naming of six suspects linked to the post-election violence. The Prime Minister spoke as he called on the suspects to stop panicking, saying there was still a possibility of local trials under a well-established judicial system.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western