Mother of seven gives birth to quadruplets
By Mike Ekutan | April 14th 2021
A mother of seven has given birth to quadruplets in Loima Sub-county, Turkana County.
Ms Arot Sugwar Achingole delivered four boys on Wednesday at Kalemnyang Hospital, two hours after reporting to the hospital with labour pains.
Faith Kipchumba, a registered Clinical Officer, who attended to Achingole said the babies are doing well. The first two weighed 1.7kgs each, while the others tipped the scale at 2.2kgs.
"The babies are stable but will have to stay at the facility for more observation," said Kipchumba.
According to Sub-county health officer Mr Peter Lomurukai, the successful pre-term delivery was a testament to the county’s quality healthcare.
Lomurukai said the babies will be referred to Lorugum Sub County Hospital for observation.
Achingole and her husband, Nangor Eripon, are now calling for support to cater to the needs of the babies.
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges