Buildings demolished as Kenya Railways reclaims property in Nyandarua
HOME & AWAY
By James Munyeki | February 16th 2021
More buildings come tumbling down in Ol Kalou township in Nyandarua County as Kenya Railways Corporation continue to reclaims its property and the old railroad that links various places across the country.
In a span of four days property worth millions of shillings in Nakuru, Naivasha and Nyandarua have been demolished.
The process has left many in tears, heartbroken and huge losses running into millions of shillings.
Three astronauts return safely to Earth from International Space Station
- Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money