Scrambled eggs make for a quick but tasty breakfast packed with protein.
Let’s make some delicious scrambled eggs on toast. This recipe is simple and calls for some milk, butter and a little bit of black pepper salt to taste. For the toast, you can use whole wheat, whole grain or white bread.
What you will need:
6 whole eggs
¼ cup whole milk
1 teaspoon black pepper
Salt to taste
4 slices of brown bread, toasted
Cherry tomatoes for garnish
What to do:
1. In a bowl, break all the six eggs. Add the milk, black paper and salt to taste. Using a spoon or fork, beat the mixture until fluffy and everything is combined well.
2. In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add in the 80g of butter. Let it melt but ensure it doesn’t brown so that your eggs don’t change colour. You need your eggs to look nice with a creamy colour.
3. Once the butter is melted, pour in the egg mixture and give it a good stir. Mix it well until it starts to crumble. Let it cook for another 10 seconds and come back and mix it again using a spatula.
4. You don’t want the eggs to be dry so keep an eye on them. You want them to be a little bit soggy and juicy. Once cooked, remove the scrambled eggs from the heat and spread them over the toast. Sprinkle a little bit of black pepper then garnish with some cherry tomatoes.
5. Serve the scramble eggs on toast with a side of cherry tomatoes or sausages.