This is a simple roll and pin hairstyle that is suitable for the office
1. Moisturize your hair then comb through.
2. Make a side part going down slightly next to your ear.
3. Part another section to the opposite side.
ALSO READ: Head games: Matuta manenos
4. Section the lower back then twist and pin it loose.
5. Fold the hair in the middle and pin to one side.
6. Now coil the side section starting with the left side going down and secure with bobby pins.
ALSO READ: Head games: The heat is on
7. Repeat the same on the right side then pin them nicely to archive that 90s look and you are good to start your week.
Photos: Jeniphe Wachie
Model: Joy Balogun
Make-up: Sunshine Balogun
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.