Cars are said to be for the men but sorry, that is a damn lie. We ladies admire cars and we want to drive our own! All ladies have their own preference of what they would love to drive. Pick one day and make an observation in Nairobi roads the number of women driving cars. It’s quite encouraging! Most women are seen in Toyota Vitz, Mazda Demio, Honda Stream, Toyota Lexus and the list is endless.
Here are the cars that should be in your bucket list this year:
- Chevrolet Malibu 2016- it has a very beautiful interior that you can play with it. It offers space for five passengers and a trunk for lots of gear. The base engine in the 2016 Malibu is a turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine that comes with a six-speed automatic transmission and makes 160 horsepower. The Malibu’s throttle response is strong and handling is confident, and the base model’s fuel economy is competitive for the class.
- Mazda CX-3 2016- Mazda have beautiful feminine cars! The CX-3 was designed specifically to bring new, younger buyers to the fold. The CX-3 is efficient, fun to drive and offers plenty of equipment. The engine also delivers near-best-in-class fuel economy. It delivers 146 horsepower from a 2.0-liter four-cylinder, paired to a six-speed auto with manual shift mode.
- Honda Civic 2016- Honda Civic is a five-passenger that s efficient, reliable and safe transportation on a budget. The base contains 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine makes an enthusiastic 158 horsepower. An available turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder boosts output to 174 horsepower.
- Mini Cooper Clubman 2016-The last generation of Clubman offers only four seats, but that’s been rectified this year, with another spot added to the back. Four doors, plus the rear’s barn-style twin doors, maximize the usability of the car’s space. The base Cooper makes 134 horsepower from a 1.5-liter three-cylinder twin-turbo engine; the Cooper S has 189 horsepower from a 2.0-liter four-cylinder twin-turbo.
- BMW M3- It is a very perfect sports care for a lady with a very high performance with up to 450 hp. It has M seats with encapsulating feel highlight motorsport qualities with lightweight construction. The M3 comes only as a sedan; coupe and convertibles wear the M4 badge.
- Toyota lexus RX 450h hybrid- It is the current Lexus RX hybrid which has been ranked at 8.6 out of 10. It is excellent in fuel economy, has comfortable seats which are 5-7, it contains a horse power of 308 and it’s not as sporty as many of its competitors but it has quick acceleration and decent handling which delivers a smooth ride.