1. Find a beautician who understands what you want to achieve with your nails, and translates it into beautiful nail art.
2. Nail polishes come in virtually all colours. Pick those that work with your skin tone, but also don’t be afraid to experiment.
3. Nail art is all about creativity. You can alter and mix designs, or come up with an entirely new way of doing things.
4. Pick good quality nail polish that will improve your nails, not damage them. You don’t have to buy the most expensive brand, but cheap can be expensive.
5. Don nail accessories to complement your nail art.
6. Glitter tips are a great twist on a classic wedding look.
7. If all-out neon is too much for you, try neon tips.
8. A French manicure with a natural glow will forever be trendy.
9. Fruit embellishments add a fun touch to your manicure.
10. Your feet deserve a treat, too.
11. Polka dots add pattern without being loud.
12. The 3D look makes your nails the centre of attention.
13. Beautiful animations add a girly vibe.
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.