UK's Duchess of Sussex Meghan is pregnant, Kensington Palace says
By Reuters | October 15th 2018
Britain’s Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, wife of Queen Elizabeth’s grandson Prince Harry, is pregnant with the couple’s first child due in the spring of 2019, Kensington Palace said on Monday.
The baby will be seventh-in-line to the British throne.
“Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public,” the palace said in a statement.
The royal couple and are currently in Australia on their first overseas tour.
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu