Fire reported at Moi High School Kabarak
By Jael Mboga
| October 27th 2021
This evening there was a fire incident in one of the dormitories at Moi High School Kabarak.
At the time of the incident, students were in class for evening remedial lessons.
No casualties were reported.
All students and staff members are reported to be safe as the fire has been contained by firefighters from Nakuru County.
The extent of the damage to the dormitory is said to be minimal.
It is suspected the fire was caused by an electric fault.
School principal Elishebah Cheruiyot, staff, and some board members were reportedly present and helped in putting out the fire.
Amario’s son told to pay his sister Sh134,000 monthlyThe court stated that he has to share with his sister what is earned from their brewery.
Gender violence: Why women in sports suffer quietlyUS-based athlete calls on State to investigate coaches, who she accuses of exploiting junior female athletes.
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga