We dropped the ball but we want to force IMF to pick it
Dear Kenyans, it is another wonderful Sunday when most of you troop to churches to pray for your country and its leaders...
By Clay Muganda | 22 days ago
Forget about a revolution, economy can’t sustain one
Kenyans who used to talk about change were bought off and benefited from the bandit economy.
Clay Muganda | 23 days ago
Yes, we all shoulder blame for a quick return to this Covid mess
A raft of mitigating measures was announced, and for a minute, people were happy — which is a rare thing. Of course, what followed was chaos
Clay Muganda | 1 month ago
Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test
- Family in agony after kin went missing in 'police custody'
By Obare Osinde
- Five injured in fresh Coast land gang wars