It’s time Kenyans stopped lapping on empty promises from politicians
Politicians getting their shoes polished. Buying items from itinerant traders. Eating at roadside food joints have filled the cybersphere.
By Clay Muganda | 1 hour ago
Big promises presidential aspirants have made will mean higher taxes so no need to celebrate
Every day in Kenya is a silly season because politicians are always in campaign mode, starting immediately after a General Election.
Clay Muganda | 6 days ago
Fans, get used to Harambee Stars’ poor show since systems are designed for it to keep losing
It is difficult to point a finger at the exact problem with the national team or generally Kenyan football.
Clay Muganda | 14 days ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga
- TSC sacks 43 teachers over professional misconduct
- Mombasa bar owners raise concerns over confusion on lifting Covid-19 curfew