Keep off our counties, Central Governors tell CORD
As the Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) continues its string of rallies countrywide, queries have been raised over their failure to include Central Kenya in their itinerary.
By THE STANDARD on SUNDAY TEAM | 7 years ago
Mudavadi offers to lead mediation on proposed national dialogue
After a year in the political cold, former Deputy Prime Minister Musalia Mudavadi has finally asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to give him a chance as a mediator in the national dialogue that the opposition and Cord leader Raila Odinga has asked for.
The Standard on Sunday TEAM | 7 years ago
Intrigues as former ICC witness family forced to flee home
For the second time this year, the family of former ICC witness John* (identity withheld) has been forced to flee their home due to fear of the unknown.
By The Standard on Sunday Team | 7 years ago
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio
- Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi