Why candidates should plan to meet Nyumba Kumi members
With the dust settled on the clearance process, the focus should now turn to the candidates' engagement with the electorate.
By Njau Gitu | 3 days ago
Revisit party and independent aspirants clearance process
Independent presidential aspirant Eliud Muthiora Kiriara burnt his voter's card after being rejected by IEBC. [Samson Wire, Standard].
Njau Gitu | 18 days ago
Covid: It’s time to relocate capital city from Nairobi
With the growing city population now almost five million, coupled with the Covid-19 pandemic, these proposals have come to be vindicated.
Njau Gitu | 1 year ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru
- Murathe: Ruto's promise to fight corruption a fallacy
By David Njaaga
- Uhuru Kenyatta to launch legacy projects in Coast next month
By Patrick Beja