AG Kihara and SG Ogeto are misadvising the President
Kihara and Ogeto exemplify Plato’s assertion that “good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way.
Nelson Havi | 9 months ago
Points to ponder as JSC prepares to unveil new Chief Justice
Interviews for the next Chief Justice commenced on August 29 with Justice Alnashir Visram. The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) interviewed 12 candidates, the last candidate being Justice Jackton Ojwang. The first and last interviewees will be most remembered for excellence in tackling issues.
Nelson Havi | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy
- They were laid to rest together: When Covid snatches two brothers
- The good, bad and the ugly of IEBC recruitment