We should unite and tackle school issues decisively
During the past week, this nation has witnessed disturbing reports affecting the education sector that have left us with more questions than answers.
By Naisula Lesuuda | 5 years ago
We need strong resolve to rebuild the bleeding north
For a couple of weeks, the national conversation has been on the conflict in northern Kenya. The conflict is not new in our history and so before we forget and move on to another phase, it is important to continue with this conversation.
Naisula Lesuuda | 5 years ago
What Kenyans need to know about Ruto trip
The whistle-stop state visits Deputy President Ruto and his entourage made to Central and West African nations last week achieved tremendous success going by its mission and intent. In some quarters, most likely for lack of facts, this mission generated heat of kiln proportions but very little light.
Naisula Lesuuda | 7 years ago
The danger in eating street boiled eggs and kachumbari
- Family and friends lay flowers at spot where Allan Ngugi died
- Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- Why BBI is a do or die affair for Raila
By Oscar Obonyo
- ODM pushes for Uhuru to endorse Raila's presidency
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa