Let Gema die, but make sure it dies for good this time around
Since chess masters always warn that we must avoid the crowd while thinking independently, so let the will of political heavens abide.
By Michael Ndonye | 2 days ago
Uhuru should now go back to Ruto or fire his speech writers
The political heavens have willed that President Uhuru Kenyatta goes back to Ruto or sacks Jubilee Party's political troubleshooter...
Michael Ndonye | 8 days ago
Why Uhuru might not say 'tosha' to any 2022 aspirant
Today, Political Chessboard wishes to recant all the ‘tosha’ prescriptions it has made to President Uhuru Kenyatta since early 2020.
Michael Ndonye | 22 days ago
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- Where are our girls? Eastleigh mothers cry out for missing daughters
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Kirubi had razor-sharp intellect and nurtured promising young talent
By Eric Latiff
- Raila Odinga spills Kirubi’s ‘nusu mkate’ secret
- Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs