Why do blacks invest so much money, emotion in whiteness?
My point is that we can’t think of racism without exploring the impact of other phenomena like religion and culture.
By Makau Mutua | 2 years ago
Real power lies with the people in Makueni, not MCAs or speaker
Devolution – the decongestion and decentering of power – is a beautiful thing when it works.
Makau Mutua | 2 years ago
How tribalism drives graft and impedes real progress
I have said it before, and will do so here again — no nation, or people, have ever become great without a great elite. Countries are only as great as their elites.
Makau Mutua | 4 years ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Nyeri: Four killed, two injured in head-on collision