Why Kenya’s Silicon Savannah dream has turned into a mirage
It was to take on Bangalore - the centre of India’s high-tech industry - and America’s Silicon Valley.
By Macharia Kamau and Frankline Sunday | 2 days ago
What US leadership change means for Kenya on trade, ties
Kenya’s ties with US likely to improve as new administration moves to undo the abrasive foreign policy stance adopted by Trump’s regime.
Macharia Kamau and Frankline Sunday | 3 months ago
Coal dream up in flames as last backer of Lamu project pulls out
After converting into the clean-power gospel, financiers of the Sh200 billion undertaking have been withdrawing one after the other.
Macharia Kamau and Frankline Sunday | 5 months ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu
- Sammy Leshore speaks on his comeback
- Lamu Port opens door to the reality of Lapsset