When the teacher's 'powerful' wand hurts
At the beginning of the year, I received news that one of my high school teachers had passed away. I was not sure how to react. Honestly, I did not feel the loss. I know we are supposed to look up to our teachers, but this one just brought out the worst in us.
By Lydia Limbe | 5 years ago
Parents are definitely the safety net for their children
Some weeks back, I went home tired, stressed out and grumpy. I was too exhausted to cook, and decided to buy French fries and chicken for dinner. I knew my son would be delighted – which child would not be?
Lydia Limbe | 5 years ago
Kenya’s soda ash exports face uncertain future as silt settles over acres of Magadi
Lake Magadi, which has been mined since 1911 for its naturally occurring soda ash, is now under threat due to massive soil erosion upstream in Narok and Suswa.
Lydia Limbe | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy