How Uhuru's Kisumu speech set the stage for new relations with judiciary
Lawyers and political commentators were of the opinion that the Head of State had no faith in the system that thrashed his win in 2017.
By Lucas Barasa and Eric Abuga | 7 days ago
Roba shuffles Mandera Cabinet, abolishes chief officer in Office of the Governor post
Roba has merged some departments, saying the changes were meant to enhance efficiency, transparency and accountability.
Lucas Barasa | 2 months ago
Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Freak crash claims four lives, one survives
By Mate Tongola
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Cooking oil now a luxury for broke, struggling Kenyans
By Peter Theuri
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- You’ve no way out but to appoint the six judges, CJ Koome tells Uhuru
- Police go after murder suspect who broke cuffs, beat up officers