County governments rush to table fiscal strategy paper
As county governments rush to meet the deadline of formulating how they plan to raise and spend money for the coming financial year, inadequacy of financial experts has been cited as the major challenge stifling the entire budget making process.
By LEONARD KORIR | 7 years ago
Narok governor Samuel Ole Tunai sued for wrongful termination
Narok county residents will have to wait a little bit longer before getting a new executive committee member in charge of Agriculture, Fisheries and Livestock, following a court order barring any recruitment to fill the vacant position left by Richard Bwogo Birir, who earlier held the position.
LEONARD KORIR | 7 years ago
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home
- Storm as Diocese of Mt Kenya West fires priest for ‘failing to marry within six weeks’
- Why OKA game plan may be headache for Raila and Ruto