Court orders teachers back to class but unions say strike still on
The standoff between teachers and the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) continued even as the Employment and Labour Relations court suspended the strike for 90 days, effectively ordering that all the schools be reopened.
Kamau Muthoni and Augustine Oduor | 5 years ago
Matiang'i reconstitutes universities councils despite court order
Education Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i has reconstituted university governing councils for 22 institutions.
Kamau Muthoni and Augustine Oduor | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy