Kenya seeks over 835,000 tonnes of fuel for November to January
Oil importers are seeking 835,560 tonnes of oil products for delivery for November to January, about 40 per cent more than volumes purchased in September to October, according to industry sources.
By James Anyanzwa and Reuters | 6 years ago
Nairobi ranked third most attractive city to investors in Africa
Kenya ranks amongst three nations perceived to be the most attractive investment destinations in Sub-Saharan Africa, a new study shows.
James Anyanzwa | 6 years ago
DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Tyranny of numbers: The blocs and votes that will shape 2022 poll
By Kamau Ngotho
- Cash-starved Treasury launches process towards fourth Eurobond