Kenyan Ministries blow billions in allowances, salaries as development spend lags
Personal emoluments—allowances and salaries still constitute a chunk of the Government’s recurrent spending, a new report by the Office of the Controller of Budget (COB) shows.
By James Anyanzwa | 6 years ago
Growing external debt to cost taxpayers more, says report
The Parliamentary Budget Office (PBO) has warned that taxpayers will be forced to bear an extra burden in servicing the country’s external debt in the coming months.
James Anyanzwa | 6 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again
- DPP sends Ndichu brothers’ file back to police, seeks more details
By Kamore Maina
- Makueni man goes into hiding after raping his mum