Rosemary Odinga: It was emotional to see my children after two years
In emotional revelation, Orange party leader’s daughter says she has regained her sight after two years of seeking treatment.
By Isaiah Gwengi and Harold Odhiambo | 1 year ago
Rosemary Odinga regains sight after battling brain tumour
It is still early to speculate whether she will be going back to active politics.
Isaiah Gwengi and Harold Odhiambo | 1 year ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning