Four years down the line, empty promises fill revival of industries
Governors and legislators had during campaigns promised to empower locals through revival of collapsed industries, most of which were synonymous with the region
By Grace Wekesa and John Shilitsa | 5 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss
- Who is Martha Karua?
- For the love of God and Kenya, can the real Raila please stand up?