Youth Fund needs clear strategy if it’s to deliver
The Youth Enterprise Development Fund (YEDF) was introduced in 2006 as part of the Government’s response to the high levels of unemployment among young people.
By Fredrick Ogola | 5 years ago
Strategic decisions that will help start-ups survive beyond their sixth birthdays
Those of us who deal with small businesses on a daily basis are well aware that many of them will fail in their first five years.
Fredrick Ogola | 5 years ago
Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Teen among suspects in Nairobi Southern Bypass attacks
By Kamore Maina
- Dust settles on mystery roof as land row resolved
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk
- Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency