Enjoy life after menopause
The average life expectancy for women is ever increasing, and more women can expect to live for many years in the menopause. There’s no question that things can feel grim during the menopause, what with hot flushes, mood swings and children leaving home! But some studies report that most women find post-menopausal life as one of nature’s best-kept secrets, and something to look forward to. There’s a new sense of freedom after periods have gone. Women report feeling better than before, feel more attractive, enjoy sex more and generally feel ten years younger!
By DR ALFRED MURAGE | 7 years ago
If you notice a breast lump…
Breast lumps are fairly common in women of reproductive age. The immediate worry is cancer if a breast lump is noted. But luckily, more than 90 per cent of breast lumps in women between the ages of 20 and 50 years are not cancerous (referred to as benign). However, any breast lump warrants further medical evaluation.
-DR ALFRED MURAGE | 8 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy