Enjoy life after menopause
The average life expectancy for women is ever increasing, and more women can expect to live for many years in the menopause. There’s no question that things can feel grim during the menopause, what with hot flushes, mood swings and children leaving home! But some studies report that most women find post-menopausal life as one of nature’s best-kept secrets, and something to look forward to. There’s a new sense of freedom after periods have gone. Women report feeling better than before, feel more attractive, enjoy sex more and generally feel ten years younger!
By DR ALFRED MURAGE | 7 years ago
If you notice a breast lump…
Breast lumps are fairly common in women of reproductive age. The immediate worry is cancer if a breast lump is noted. But luckily, more than 90 per cent of breast lumps in women between the ages of 20 and 50 years are not cancerous (referred to as benign). However, any breast lump warrants further medical evaluation.
-DR ALFRED MURAGE | 7 years ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- New life for man sentenced to hang in 2005
- Wajir Deputy Governor Muktar to be sworn in
By Fred Kagonye