Does UDA by-election loss signal that its chances of winning in 2022 are slim?
Ruto and UDA proponents can only survive in the Jubilee Party. They should stop using a newly formed party to experiment by-elections.
By David Songok | 1 year ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'
- Africities Summit highlights limited access to family planning
- To understand Kalonzo's woes, just read 'Betrayal in the City'
By Elias Mokua