Covid-19 and medics: Who will save us as frontline staff are left exposed?
THE STANDARD INSIDER
According to recent report by World Health Organisation a total of 558 healthcare workers had tested positive for the virus in 21 of the 47 counties.
By Daniel Wesangula and Dr Mercy Korrir | 8 months ago
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Narok governorship race hots up as sole female aspirant okayed by elders
- Woman brutalised by police for flouting curfew rules
- Driver dies in speeding muguka Probox accident
- Human Rights Commission blasts placement of roadblocks on Thika Road
- The gods must be crazy and have invaded Western Kenya
- Body of nine-year-old boy who went missing last week found
- Why private schools dropped